Paying Your Taxes
- At the Randolph County Tax office between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday - Friday (Holiday Closings)
Use our convenient after hours drop box located at the County Office Building
- Payment is mailed using the envelope provided
- Payment Plan - Call for interest free payment plan July thru December
- To receive a receipt mail request and self addressed stamped envelope to: Randolph County Tax Dept., 725 McDowell Rd, Asheboro, NC 27205
OnLine Payments Convenience Fee
Pay with your credit card Online to Official Payments Corporation
Pay by Phone Convenience Fee
- Call toll-free 1-877-496-0509
- Use a touch tone phone, have your bill and credit card available and follow the prompts
- please allow 2 business days for your
account to be credited
The Randolph County Tax Department has joined with Official Payments Corp. to make paying your property taxes faster, easier and more convenient.
You will be charged a convenience fee for this service. It is paid directly to Official Payments Corporation for your use of this automated service. The convenience fee is not part of your tax and Randolph County receives no portion of the fee.
If at anytime you are accessing the telephone or online payment systems and decide you do not wish to pay the convenience fee, you may exit and all data entered at that point will be erased.
A 3.95 flat rate applies if using a Visa Debit Card regardless of the amount of your bill.
All other cards will be charged a 2.60% convenience fee with a minimum fee amount of $3.95.
(Flat rate fee covers bill amounts up to $152.00. After that amount the 2.60% fee will be effective.)