To develop and carry out programs for the conservation, protection and development of soil, water and related plant and animal resources within Randolph County. The mission is accomplished by cooperating with the USDA-Natural Resources Conservation Services in working hand in hand with the American people to conserve natural resources on private lands.
Conservation assistance includes providing planning assistance, application assistance, practice-system maintenance and follow-up, administrative assistance, and communications and relations to employees, partners, stakeholders and private landowners in the community.
- Jenny Parks -Department Head Administrative Secretary/Education Coordinator
- Kelly Whitaker -Soil & Water Engineer
- Kaitlyn Johnson - Environmental Specialist
- USDA/NRCS Randy Blackwood -District Conservationist
8am - 5pm M-F
- 2222-A S Fayetteville St
Asheboro, NC 27203 map
- The Randolph Soil and Water Conservation District Board meet once every month on the second Wednesday at 7:30 a.m.