CITIZEN'S GUIDE TO LAND DEVELOPMENT
Randolph County, NC
The following is a general outline and guide to land use planning and development in Randolph County. It should be helpful to a citizen as a quick reference and summary of County development standards and policies.
For more information a citizen should contact the Randolph County Department of Planning and Zoning, Randolph County Central Permit Building, 204 East Academy St., P O Box 771, Asheboro, NC 27204, 318-6555, or the appropriate agency as listed in this guide.
Click to download/view the entire Citizens Guide * (Size: under 250 kilobytes.)
204 E. Academy St.
Asheboro, NC 27203 map
- Archdale/High Point/Trinity
- Citizen's Guide to Property Development
- Forms & Downloads
- Flood Insurance Study
- Growth Management Plan
- Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Preliminary Plat Approval Process
- Stormwater Education
- Unified Development Ordinance
- Voluntary Agricultural District Program
- Water Quality - Construction Sites