The Flood Insurance Study of Randolph County
(Includes the Surface Elevations of Streams in Randolph County )
A “Flood Insurance Study (FIS)” means an examination, evaluation, and determination of flood hazards, corresponding water surface elevations (if appropriate), flood hazard risk zones, and other flood data in a community issued by the Federal Emergency Management Agency. The Flood Insurance Study report includes Flood Insurance Rate Maps (FIRMs).
This Flood Insurance Study is a Report of Flood Hazards in Randolph County, N.C. , produced in four volumes by the Cooperative Partnership between the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the State of North Carolina. It is dated January 2, 2008. This study report includes floodway data for every stream studied in detail in Randolph County , including Base Flood Water-Surface Elevations.
This study should be especially helpful to Flood Insurance Study Users for properties located in Randolph County , including county agencies, surveyors, engineers, loan institutions, insurance companies, etc.
Click to download/view the following information:
Note: To view or download the entire Flood Study, click on Complete Flood Study; to view or download individual volumes, click on the corresponding Volume needed.
- Complete Flood Study * (Size: under 56 megabytes.)
- Flood Study Volume 1 * (Size: under 8 megabytes.)
- Flood Study Volume 2 * (Size: under 16 megabytes.)
- Flood Study Volume 3 * (Size: under 18 megabytes.)
- Flood Study Volume 4 * (Size: under 14 megabytes.)
*The Flood Studies opens in Adobe® Acrobat format, which requires
(Click here to download for free.)
For more information, please contact the Randolph County Planning Department, Randolph County Central Permit Building, 204 East Academy St, P.O. Box 771, Asheboro, NC 27204, (336) 318-6555, or at email@example.com.
204 E. Academy St.
Asheboro, NC 27203 map
- Citizen's Guide to Property Development
- Forms & Downloads
- Flood Insurance Study
- Growth Management Plan
- Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Preliminary Plat Approval Process
- Stormwater Education
- Unified Development Ordinance
- Voluntary Agricultural District Program
- Water Quality - Construction Sites