The Randolph County Health Department in collaboration with Randolph Hospital is interested in your opinions about the health and quality of life in Randolph County. The results from this survey and other information will be used to identify and address Randolph County’s most pressing health problems.
All responses are voluntary and anonymous.
Services provided by Randolph County Health Department
Annual Report to the Board of Health
Every year, the Randolph County Health Department submits an Annual Report to the Board of Health. This document includes important information and statistics on each program area within the Health Department.
Public Health Community Health Assessment Results
Every four years local public health agencies throughout North Carolina conduct a comprehensive Community Health Assessment. The assessment process is coordinated by the local health department, with support from the Healthy Carolinians partnership, as well as many local agencies, businesses and community members. The purpose of the community health assessment is to:
- Evaluate the health status of each county in relation to the State’s health objectives as well as peer counties;
- Identify and prioritize health issues that may pose a threat to the health of the community;
- Develop strategies to address priority community health concerns.
View the Community Health Assessment Results
- 2014 State of the County Health Report
- 2013 Community Health Assessment - Executive Summary
- 2013 Community Health Assessment - Final Report
- 2013 Community Health Assessment - Resource Guide
Animal Control: 336.683.8235
Environmental Health: 336.318.6262 *
Other Contact & Appointment Information
IRA McDowell Building
2222B South Fayetteville St.
Asheboro, NC 27205 map it
213 Balfour Drive
Archdale, NC 27263 map it
(Wic only - View schedule)
*EH @ Central Permitting Building
204 E Academy Street,
Asheboro, NC map it