Animal Control/Animal Shelter
- Control the spread of diseases such as Rabies
- Quarterly Rabies Clinics
- Pick up of stray and unwanted animals Ordinance concerning animals *PDF
- Walk-in owner surrender of unwanted animals
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 am-4:00 pm
- The Shelter will be closed to the public March 28, June 27, September 26 and December 31, 2013 for Maintenance.
- Animal adoption Fee $20.00 (cash only)
- Pets that have visited the spay/neuter clinic while staying with us have an adoption fee of $57
- Usually, there are many cats and dogs to choose from.
- View some of our our adoptable pets
- If You Have a Lost Pet, please call the shelter, not every dog in the shelter is listed on the site.
(336) 878-8235 (Archdale/High Point/Trinity)
(336) 315-8235 (Greensboro/Liberty)
Randolph County Landfill
1370 County Land Road, Randleman, NC 27317
Animal Control: 336.683.8235
Environmental Health: 336.318.6262 *
IRA McDowell Building
2222B South Fayetteville St.
Asheboro, NC 27205 map it
213 Balfour Drive
Archdale, NC 27263 map it
(Wic only - View schedule)
*EH @ Central Permitting Building 204 E Academy Street,
Asheboro, NC map it