Animal Control/Animal Shelter
- Control the spread of diseases such as Rabies
- Quarterly Rabies Clinics
- Walk-in owner surrender of unwanted animals
- Animal Control Fees
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 am-4:00 pm
- The Shelter will be closed to the public March 27, June 25, September 24 and December 31, 2015 for Maintenance.
- Animal adoption Fee $25.00 (we
now accept most credit and debit cards)
- Pets that have had medical procedures or have been spayed or neutered while staying with us have a higher adoption fee
- Usually, there are many cats and dogs to choose from.
- View some of our our adoptable pets
- If You Have a Lost Pet, please call the shelter, not every dog in the shelter is listed on the site.
(336) 878-8235 (Archdale/High Point/Trinity)
(336) 315-8235 (Greensboro/Liberty)
email - email@example.com
Randolph County Landfill
1370 County Land Road, Randleman, NC 27317
Presentation to County Commissioners (3/10/2014) - Animal Shelter Operations
Animal Control: 336.683.8235
Environmental Health: 336.318.6262 *
Other Contact & Appointment Information
IRA McDowell Building
2222B South Fayetteville St.
Asheboro, NC 27205 map it
213 Balfour Drive
Archdale, NC 27263 map it
(Wic only - View schedule)
*EH @ Central Permitting Building
204 E Academy Street,
Asheboro, NC map it