Animal Control/Animal Shelter
Animal Control Ordinance
It’s time to find another way to confine your dog in Randolph County. The County Animal Control Ordinance has changed and chaining your dog as the primary means for confining him/her to your property is no longer allowed.
View complete Animal Control Ordinance effective January 1, 2016.
- Control the spread of diseases such as Rabies
- Quarterly Rabies Clinics
- Walk-in owner surrender of unwanted animals
- Animal Control Fees
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00 am-4:00 pm
- The Shelter will be closed to the public March 27, June 25, September 24 and December 31, 2015 for Maintenance.
- Animal adoption Fee $25.00 (we
now accept most credit and debit cards)
- Pets that have had medical procedures or have been spayed or neutered while staying with us have a higher adoption fee
- Usually, there are many cats and dogs to choose from.
- View some of our our adoptable pets
- If You Have a Lost Pet, please call the shelter, not every dog in the shelter is listed on the site.
(336) 878-8235 (Archdale/High Point/Trinity)
(336) 315-8235 (Greensboro/Liberty)
email - email@example.com
Randolph County Landfill
1370 County Land Road, Randleman, NC 27317
Animal Control: 336.683.8235
Environmental Health: 336.318.6262 *
Other Contact & Appointment Information
IRA McDowell Building
2222B South Fayetteville St.
Asheboro, NC 27205 map it
213 Balfour Drive
Archdale, NC 27263 map it
(Wic only - View schedule)
*EH @ Central Permitting Building
204 E Academy Street,
Asheboro, NC map it