Randolph County Ordinances
The ordinances are also available to view at the Public Library or the Clerk to the Board’s office.
Opens in Adobe® Acrobat format, which requires Acrobat Reader. (Click here to download for free.)
Click on the ordinance to view.
Historic Landmark Designation Ordinances approved by County Commissioners
- Sandy Creek Primitive Baptist Church (4-6-09)
- Colonel Andrew Balfour Cemetery (10-5-2009)
- 1911 Pisgah Covered Bridge (3-1-10)
- Mt Shepherd Archeological Pottery Site (6-7-10)
- Austin Lawrence House (6-6-11)
- John Wesley's Stand (11-7-11)
- ID Badge Policy for County Employees (12-6-10)
- Personal Day Policy for County Employees – Personnel Ord. (adopted 12-6-10, effective 1-1-11)
- Severe Weather & Emergency Conditions Policy for County Employees – Personnel Ord. (12-6-10)
BOARD OF HEALTH REGULATIONS
2012 CDBG Standard Scattered Site Housing (9-4-12) ~ may be viewed in the Clerk to the Board's office
All Ordinances may be viewed in the Clerk to the Board's office.