Randolph County Government is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an e-Verify Employer. Specific requirements including pre-employment background and drug screening, education and experience minimums, etc. are stated on the vacancy announcements. Applications must be submitted on or before the closing date.Employment Application
If you would like to apply for employment with Randolph County, you may:
- Click on the employment application link below and submit via the internet. Additional information such as your cover letter, resume and transcript (if required) must be sent via a separate email to email@example.com.
- Print a copy of the employment application and mail to Human Resources at the address indicated below.
- Fax a copy of the employment application to 336.636.7564
- Bring a copy of the employment application and any supporting documents to Human Resources at the address listed below.
Please note that the actual employment application is two
pages in length. The cover sheet is for your information and
provides detailed directions as to the information we require
for employment. You may keep the cover page for your records.
- Contract Services Application
- Current Vacancies
- Employment Application
*If your application is submitted correctly, you will receive an e-mail confirmation from a Randolph County HR Staff Member.
- Law Enforcement Positions
Mail Completed Application To:
Randolph County Human Resources
725 McDowell Road
Asheboro, North Carolina 27205
Hours: 8am - 5pm M-F
Randolph County Office Building
725 McDowell Road.
Asheboro, NC 27205