Trinity Museum / Winslow House c.1855

The Dr. Thomas L. Winslow house, now the Trinity Museum, was built c.1855.  The house is one of about ten antebellum era houses left in the Old Trinity College (now Duke University) area of Highway 62, Trinity, North Carolina.  The house maintains high levels of structural integrity, and in 2003, Ella Richardson deeded the house to the Trinity Historical Preservation Society to be used as a museum.  This Landmark was designated on September 15, 2009, by the Trinity City Council.   Map it!

History of the Trinity Museum / Winslow House Adobe Acrobat

Trinity Museum / Winslow HouseTrinity Museum / Winslow HouseTrinity Museum / Winslow HouseTrinity Museum / Winslow HouseTrinity Museum / Winslow HouseTrinity Museum / Winslow House