- Welcome to the Randolph County Geographic Information System. Our system is a collaborative effort of the Randolph County Information Technology Department, Tax, Addressing, Planning and Development, and Elections Departments and is designed to provide citizen access to real property information such as ownership, assessment, and parcel mapping.
- Randolph County's 242 parcel base maps are comprised of approximately 77,000 parcels. Base map changes are made daily as various departments perform map maintenance; however, ownership, assessment, and map updates, such as a parcel split or merge, are generally performed within 4 weeks of a deed being recorded. The information presented on the Randolph County Geographic Information System website is updated bi-weekly. The time and date of the last update will be displayed on all screens. The aerial photography was captured between January and March, 2007.
- With the Randolph County Geographic Information System, you will have access to GIS layers such as tax parcels, roads, watersheds, zoning, and the corresponding tax information.
- When drawing map layers such as structure address, tax parcels, tax parcel annotation, streams, etc.; be aware that these features will only display at a certain map scale. Zooming in will turn these features on automatically.
- To print a map, use the Printable Map hyperlink to first display a 'printer friendly' web page containing the map and any associated legends for layers you have turned on. Using this feature will eliminate the problem with some web browsers inability to print the map.
- Geographic Information System to the fullest, please set your computer to at least the following configuration:
- If you have a popup manager on your PC you must allow pop ups from this site to view Parcel Data Information. Download PDF on disabling common pop up blockers.
- Monitor viewable area: 800x600 pixels screen size (1024x728 preferred) and 256 colors (True Color 32 bit preferred).
- Disclaimer: All information on this website is prepared for the inventory of real property found within Randolph County. All data, including maps, is compiled from recorded deeds, plats, and other public records and data. Users of this data are hereby notified that the aforementioned public primary information sources should be consulted for verification of the information. All information contained herein was created for the County 's internal use. Randolph County, its agents and employees make no warranty as to the correctness or accuracy of the information set forth on this media whether express or implied, in fact or in law, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular use. Any resale of this data is strictly prohibited in accordance with North Carolina General Statute 132-10. Grid is based on North Carolina State Plane NAD83.
- Information Technology
- Tax Department
- Real Property
- Access GIS
- Disable Pop Ups
- GIS User Guide
- Information Technology Department
- Real Property Tax System
- Request GIS Data
- Tax Department
Cities, Towns and Municipalities in Randolph County