Frequently Asked Questions


More informationspacerspacerHow do I apply for benefits/services?

More informationspaceWhat documents do I need to bring when applying for benefits/services?

More informationspaceWhen is the best time to come in to apply?

More informationspaceDo I need an appointment?

More informationspacerCan I make an appointment to make an application?

More informationSpacer imageAre interpreter services available?

More informationHow do I get a work permit for a minor?

More informationSpacer imageHow do I find a child care facility?

More informationSpacer imageWhere can I find help obtaining child support?

More informationHow do I report abuse or neglect?

More informationSpacer imageHow do I become a foster parent?

More informationHow do I report fraud?

More informationI haven't received my Medicaid card - what do I do?

More informationHow do I change my Carolina Access doctor?

More informationHow do I apply for a job at Randolph County DSS?

More informationspacerWhat is the Raleigh number for Social Services information?

Contact Information
Adult Protective Services
Child Protective Services
Fraud Prevention:
Main Office
1512 N Fayetteville St.
Asheboro, NC 27203  map
Archdale Office
402 Balfour Drive
Archdale, NC 27263  map
8am - 5pm M-F
Department Pages Related Links